We all know that pimples can lower our confidence and self-esteem. Even worse is when you feel like you have tried everything, with little to show for it.
Fortunately for you, I have some answers.
There are numerous folks that have found natural ways of overcoming pimples and the problems associated with pimples. So, to help you, here are some natural remedies that you can use to help get rid of pimples without wasting much of your money. These are:
1. Drinking lots of pure water. It has been proven scientifically that water is nature’s natural lubricant. Drinking lots of pure, filtered water at least 8-10 cups per day will help keep your skin hydrated and will help to flush out toxins that do all sorts of harm in your body.
2. Another very good remedy for pimples is eating more fresh fruits like oranges, apples, pineapples, carrots etc… and a lot of vegetables, seeds and nuts. Cutout fatty foods such as fried foods, pizza, fast foods, caffeine, chocolate and dairy products. I am not telling you to start a whole new diet, I am just recommending you cut down on processed foods a bit and add some natural, organic food.
3. Wash your face often, but not too much. Cleanse the affected area with a mild soap and slightly warm water to remove the excessive fats and dirt. Soak a facecloth in warm water and hold the cloth onto your face. This method opens up skin pores causing the fats and oil in the pimples to drain out. Try this soaking approach a few times a day and you will notice a reduction in the number of pimples and the redness on your face. Overdoing this approach might cause further irritation in the long run. It is best just to stick with not more than two regular washes a day.
4. Get enough sleep. This gives your body time to repair itself and detoxify. You need good quality sleep of about 7-8 hours to relax your mind and body from daily life stresses. Also utilize other relaxation techniques like meditation or yoga. Take a nice shower every night before going to bed and gently wash your face and hair. This will help reduce the amount of oil and grease you sleep with, hence better sleep. Often wash your pillowcases every couple of days.
5. Get enough sunlight. UV light kills most of the bacteria in our skin known for causing inflammations. Not only that, we need sunlight to produce to us vitamin D. Get some sun every day. However, keep it in moderation, a recommended amount of everyday sun exposure is anywhere between 20-30 minutes.
Going by this article, you should have noticed that getting rid of pimples naturally is not at all difficult as it may seem, although it can be a frustrating process, you just have to find what works best for you and be persistent.
The proposed remedies may not work for everyone, since everybody reacts differently to certain treatment. The best advice I recommend to folks battling pimples is to first remember the cause of the pimples. This will help you get an underlying cause, thus allowing you to be able to better treat your particular cause.